The 3rd Annual Alex’s 5K Run/Walk & Kid’s K was a Tremendous Success!!
Thank You to all participants: Volunteers, Sponsors, and Runners!
RACE PHOTOS: Your Sporting Image
Race Day Photos by our official race photographer – Your Sporting Image - is offering 25% off regular prices and will donate 50% of the profits to autism charity!
SILENT AUCTION Until 11-22-13!! - DETAILS
100% of our net proceeds go to Autism Charities
ALEX’S 5K IS A FAMILY-FRIENDLY EVENT:
- NEW Fabulous electric green tech singlets for all runners with the Alex’s 5K logo
- Chip timed for accurate finish times
- Certified Course (flat, fast and not on Allen Pkwy!)
- Awesome, unique awards featuring artwork from Avondale School students
- 5 year age groups, awards 3 deep!
- Terrific post race party with food, drinks, and beer!
- Fun, noncompetitive 1K course
- Finisher medals for everyone
- “Turkey Egg Hunt” after the race
- Cupcake decorating (and eating), origami station and more…
Alex’s 5K is honored to be chosen as the Official Fall Goal Race of POWER IN MOTION (PIM)
- Power in Motion is a 10 week 5K running clinic for beginning and intermediate adult runners
- PIM is sponsored by the Houston Area Road Runners Association (HARRA)
- Find out more about PIM and HARRA here
Run Alex’s 5K on Nov. 16 and the HMSA Classical 5K on Nov. 24th and Join the “Keep the Momentum Challenge”!
2 Races, 2 Shirts, 1 Medal in 8 Days
100% OF OUR NET PROCEEDS GO TO AUTISM CHARITIES
RUN, WALK, AND/OR BE A SPONSOR FOR A GREAT CAUSE!!!
ALEX’S 5K IS PRESENTED BY: