THE 4th ANNUAL ALEX’S 5K RUN/WALK & KIDS’ K
Saturday, November 1, 2014, 8 AM
Tom Bass Park, Houston, TX
100% OF OUR NET PROCEEDS GO TO AUTISM CHARITIES
RUN, WALK, AND/OR BE A SPONSOR FOR A GREAT CAUSE!!!
registration open soon!
ALEX’S 5K IS A FAMILY-FRIENDLY EVENT:
- Fabulous tech shirts for all runners with the Alex’s 5K logo
- Chip timed for accurate finish times
- Certified Course (flat, fast and not on Allen Pkwy!)
- Awesome, unique awards featuring artwork from Avondale School students
- 5 year age groups, awards 3 deep!
- Terrific post race party with food, drinks, and beer!
- Fun, noncompetitive 1K course
- Finisher medals for everyone
- “Egg Hunt” after the race
- Cupcake decorating (and eating), and more…
Alex’s 5K is the Official Fall Goal Race of POWER IN MOTION (PIM)
- Power in Motion is a 10 week 5K running clinic for beginning and intermediate adult runners
- PIM is sponsored by the Houston Area Road Runners Association (HARRA)
- Find out more about PIM and HARRA here
Run Alex’s 5K on Nov. 1 and the HMSA Classical 5K on Nov. 16 and Join the “Keep the Momentum Challenge”!
2 Races, 2 Shirts, 1 Medal in 8 Days
Register for both Alex’s Memorial 5K and the HMSA Classical 5K here.
Race Day Photos by our official race photographer – Your Sporting Image Your Sporting Image is offering 25% off regular prices and will donate 50% of the profits to autism charity!
ALEX’S 5K IS PRESENTED BY: